Would you like to hike on the 2.000 years old antique Via Sebaste road ?
This tour is our most popular and is a daily departure, but can also be booked as a custom hike. It features stunning views at every step as it follows an exposed ridge into the depths of the Viasebaste. One of the most photographed trails in the country, it’s the one to do if you’re not going to see anything else. Join us for this classic Viasebaste hiking experience!
Please note: the daily departure requires a minimum of 2 guests. If you’re traveling alone, you can join a waitlist until other hikers join the trip. Also, last-minute reservations may not be possible.
Distance: 5-6mi / 9-12km
Duration: 5-7 hours
Elevation Loss/Gain: Up to 1500 feet
Quality of Trails: Well maintained
Physical Requirements: Regular exercise and strong health
– A professional, knowledgeable, medically trained, friendly wilderness guide.
– A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informational, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day
– Trail snacks and a picnic lunch
– Use of a top of the line, technical day pack
– Use of trekking poles
– Lightweight hiking shoes or hiking boots
– Waterproof rain jacket or poncho (Spring, Fall, Winter)
– Warm wool or fleece top (Spring, Fall, Winter)
– Warm hat and gloves (Spring, Fall, Winter)
– Water bottles or bladder (2 liters total capacity)
– A cold or frozen bottle of water or Gatorade (Spring, Summer, Fall)
– Knee braces (if needed)
– Gratuity for your guide
This Tour is available from Antalya-Belek-Side-Manavgat-Alanya
A minimum of 6 people is needed to book for minimum price of this tour. If this number is not reached, you will be notified 2 days before the scheduled tour date. Available also for any group size with an extra charge